#2115SUSQUEHANNA TOWNSHIP SCHOOL DISTRICTHarrisburg, Pennsylvania 17109POLICY
ENROLLMENT OF CHILDREN OF NONRESIDENT ADMINISTRATORSSchool age children of administrators as herein defined shall be entitled to attend the Susquehanna Township Public Schools without the payment of tuition and subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The benefits of this policy shall be available only to properly commissioned superintendents and assistant superintendents, to principals and assistant principals holding a valid principal’s certificate, and to the director of food services.
- To be eligible for the benefits of this policy, the superintendent, assistant superintendent, principal, assistant principal, or director of food services must have been elected by the Board and be currently serving in one of the positions just mentioned.
- In accepting the children of administrators as herein defined on a tuition free basis, the school District does not guarantee free transportation, it being understood that it is the responsibility of the administrator to provide for such transportation.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing provision, if there shall be room on the School District’s buses, an administrator’s child shall be permitted to be transported along regularly established routes, it being the parents’ responsibility to provide any additional transportation to and from an established bus stop along a regular route.
- Nothing in this policy shall be construed to affect the right of the School District to require an administrator to live within the geographical confines of the District.
- Nothing in this policy shall be construed to affect the power of the School District to alter, amend or rescind this policy at any time.
Approved by the School Board – January 27, 1987Amended by the School Board - June 8, 1987